Last Thursday I attended a briefing on the newest Ayala Land Premier project in Nuvali. I haven’t been in the loop re the latest developments in Nuvali, so hearing about this excited me. This is the 6th ALP project in Nuvali, after Abrio, Santierra, Montecito, Elaro, and Luscara.
Soliento will be located in Nuvali Central (where Xavier School is also located), and designed to mirror its next-door neighbor, Luscara. It will have an area of 66 hectares on flat and gently rolling terrain. The name is a combination of the Spanish words, sol (sun) and viento (wind), meant to imbibe the active, park-oriented lifestyle in the community.
This is an Ayala Land Premier project, so lot sizes are on the bigger side, ranging from 600-1,500 square meters.
- Approximately 66 hectares in gross land area, 462 available lots in total
- Located within the vicinity of Canlubang Golf and Country Club, between 2 rivers: Banias and Cauang-Cauang (no flood hazards posed)
- With views of Tagaytay Ridge, Mt. Makiling and Canlubang Golf
- Elevation is around 159-185 meters above mean sea level
The beauty of Soliento is in the abundance of parks inside:
- 50% of the area will be open spaces, with 17 hectares devoted to parks
- 60% of lots are designed as courtyards: small enclaves with big parks in the middle (imagine 8 basketball courts worth of greenery right in front of your doorstep).
- Other lots face either a tree-lined main road (30-meter wide), a verdant ridge (15-40 meters wide), or a carriageway with landscaping on each side
The picture below shows an approximation of the garden courtyard enclaves.
Tranche 1 is now open for priority selling.
There are 136 lots available, as follows:
- Prime (regular lots) : 24 lots
- Park Estate (along the main road and adjacent to the main courtyard access) : 19 lots
- Courtyard (directly adjacent to Soliento garden enclaves) : 77 lots
- Courtyard Park Estate (adjacent to the Main Park) : 16 lots
Reservation fee is P200,000 per lot. If interested, please contact me asap at email@example.com so we can already line up (process is first come-first served).
*Soliento will be open to the public (for those who don’t wish to participate in the priority selling) on April 6, 2014.