Here are two upcoming raw food gatherings, great opportunities for you to meet, greet, and mingle with raw foodists and enthusiasts:
RAW EVENT#1: FLOW:SurfYogaSamba Goes Raw
a surf yoga samba and raw food weekend retreat in La Union
August 27-29, 2011
Here’s the raw menu for the weekend. Just reading it makes me want to head over to La Union on Friday!
From organizer Monica Manzano, herself a raw foodist:
We’re going the extra mile for health conscious people! This special Flow retreat is complemented with delicious and healthy raw vegan gourmet foods catered by Bali-certified raw food chef, Asha Peri of Dahon Kusina to help nourish your unique journey to self-discovery.
Package Rate: 10,350 php
- 1 Vinyasa and 1 Yin Yoga session with Monica E. Manzano
- 2 Surf lessons at the San Juan Surf School of Luke landrigan
- 2 Samba lessons with Escola de Samba de Manila
- Roundtrip transfers
- 3D/2N aircon accommodation
- Raw Food meals and snacks by Asha Peri
- Tote bag with freebies from our sponsors: ParaKito, Mamo Yoga and travel, Yoga+ at the Fort, I Go Beyond Yoga, Strip Manila, Browhaus Manila, Moringana & Rudy Project Philippines
PLUS! Introduction to ACRO YOGA for all participants in a yoga fusion class with Yoga+ and Beyond Yoga 🙂
I’ve written about Asha’s raw advocacy many times, and if you’re moving beyond “just curious”, joining an actual workshop is the best way to proceed.
Greetings from Dahon Kusina!
We’re having our 3rd weekend workshop on September 3-4. Please call Yen at 9160391 to register. Feel free to pass on to those who you think may be interested in raw food preparation:)
Do you seek lightness of spirit?
Plant a seed in your heart now.
Love raw and live raw.
Asha Anahata Peri