We just had our briefing in Nuvali yesterday and the energy in the room was overwhelming to the point that I’m seriously considering buying my second lot in Nuvali already!
I’ve always been in love with the rolling terrain of Venare (shown below), and I was hoping I’d have enough extra funds to buy a lot there by the time the last Section would open (which may happen next month already).
Now here comes Parkway Settings with an offer that is just too good to resist:
- You get to enjoy the similar rolling terrain (with a slightly lower elevation than Venare, but still much higher than the rest of Nuvali)
- You get to enjoy the winds and views of Nuvali South: Laguna de Bay, Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay
- You get to enjoy walking proximity to Republic Wakepark, which will be teeming with world-class athletes and fans of watersports come December 2011
- You get to enjoy walking proximity to the future 10-hectare mall of Nuvali
- and of course, you get to be part of Nuvali and enjoy the perks and benefits of green living in an eco-community in one of the country’s rapidly expanding regions.
Here are the monthly amortizations via bank financing for that P1.1M balance (payable one year from reservation date) using BDO’s factor table:
In effect, you can secure a nice corner lot facing Southeast and Southwest in Parkway Settings with an initial cash out of about P140,000 and a monthly of about P12,500 for 11 years, subject to loan repricing on year 6. That’s about as easy on the pocket as it gets! And you’re getting a great property in a great and emerging community with a great potential for increase in value.
Are there house and lot options in Parkway Settings?
Parkway Settings is a sequel to Avida Settings, so you will still see the three models of Settings: Celena, Maia and Thea.
What’s new in APSN is the addition of Greenlane units, Jana and Anya:
Here’s an updated map of Avida Parkway Settings Nuvali (click to enlarge) with available units as of yesterday, October 12, 5pm. I’ve colored in the “lot only” units (orange) for easier viewing. Lots with X are taken (13 units so far).
If you are free this Sunday, I’d lke to invite you to the soft launch of Parkway Settings in Nuvali, from 9am-5pm. Special discounts and promos will be given on that day.
Of course if you already have a lot in mind, we don’t need to wait for Sunday to make a reservation. :)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates and computations. You may also call me at 0920-9624116 or 8060939.